IDCN Event: How to Succeed in Your Job Interview
How to Succeed in Your Job Interview:
This workshop will focus on success strategies for job interviews for your relocated spouse.
More details can be found here.
Please register for the event by clicking here. RSVP deadline is Monday, November 3, 2014.
This workshop is open to all relocated spouses in the Caltech and JPL communities.
What is the IDCN?
The International Dual Career Network was launched in Los Angeles in 2014 Nestlé, Ernst and Young, and Caltech.
- IDCN is a local and informal network aiming to help skilled and experienced relocated spouses build their professional network.
- Events are organized throughout the year to provide relocated spouses with the opportunity to:
- Get privileged and exclusive access to job opportunities and meet directly with HR recruiters,
- Share success stories, experiences and challenges with other spouses,
- Build meaningful relationships to promote professional development.
For additional information about the IDCN, please visit our website: International Dual Career Network