Search Search


International Scholar Services (ISS)

Office email:

Please contact Ilana Smith for information about green card sponsorship for all Divisions.

Please contact Joan Grace Cerera for assistance with nonimmigrant issues for Biology and Biological Engineering (BBE), Engineering and Applied Sciences (EAS), Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS), and Geological and Planetary Sciences (GPS).

Please contact April Pisano for assistance with nonimmigrant issues for adminstrative offices on campus, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (CCE), Physics, Mathematics, & Astronomy (PMA), including High Energy Physics (HEP), Infrared Processing Analysis Center (IPAC), Laser Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory (LIGO), and Thirty Meter Telescope (TMT).

International Student Programs (ISP)

Office email:

Laura Flower Kim, Associate Director
Daniel Yoder, International Student Advisor

Non-Degree Students

To invite a non-degree student to Caltech, please visit the Graduate Studies online instructions for non-degree admissions. The Office of Graduate Studies must first make an official decision of admission prior to discussion of immigration support. Once the Office of Graduate Studies notifies the International Offices of the admission, an International Student Advisor contacts the student directly to provide immigration support.

Forms and Resources for Administrators: