Search Search

Travel to the United States without a U.S. visa

Visa Waiver Program (VWP) allows citizens of certain countries to enter the United States without a visa, as a business visitor or tourist.  Visa waiver visitors must register with the Electronic System for Travel Authorization Web Site (ESTA) before traveling to the United States.  Please confirm with the International Offices that this is an appropriate status for your intended visit to Caltech.

Canadian citizens are exempt from the general requirement to have a U.S. visa.  Citizens of Bermuda are also visa exempt under certain circumstances.